Full One-Year Warranty
For one year from the date of the original purchase, ROMA USA, Inc. ("ROMA") will repair or replace (at its option) any part of the range which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this full one year warranty, ROMA will provide, free of charge, all labor and in-home service to repair or replace the defective part. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner with proper documentation of ownership for products purchased for residential use within the United States of America.
This warranty does not cover any defect or damage, which is not direct fault
of ROMA; this includes, but is not limited to:
1. Service trips to your home to instruct you how to use the product.
2. Service trips to your home, during which no fault is found.
3. Damages occurred during transit, handling and/or installation of the product.
4. Damages occurred in case the product has not been installed, duly following the manufacturer's installation instructions, as well as any local code or regulation.
5. Damages due to failure in following the manufacturer's recommended care,
cleaning and maintenance instructions; in particular, damages to the oven and/or the cooktop if they have not been cared and cleaned according to these instructions.
6. Any repair, modification, alteration, or adjustment provided by any person not authorized by ROMA.
7. Failure of the product if it is abused, misused or used for other than the
intended purpose or if used commercially/industrially.
8. Incorrect electric current, voltage or power supply.
9. Improper setting of any control.
10. Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit breakers.
11. Replacement of the light bulbs.
12. Wear and tear
13. Any substance, accumulating in any part or component of the product.
14. Damages to anything situated next to the product, including, but not limited to, ceiling, floor or cabinetry.
15. Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, floods or acts of God.
16. Expenses for travel and transportation to locations more than 30 miles from an authorized ROMA retailer.
17. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed.
The remedies described above are the only ones which ROMA will provide, either under this warranty or under any warranty arising by operation of law. ROMA will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages arising from the breach of this warranty or any other warranty, whether express, implied or statutory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To know what your legal rights are,consult your local state consumer affairs office or your state's Attorney General.
FOR SERVICE OR TECHNICAL INQUIRIES:
Contact ROMA at: (833) 876-4600 or email email@example.com